I have no more open dates for any ice cave tours this season. My calendar is completely full until late March, with waiting lists for some dates.
Due to the warming temperatures and expected deterioration of the ice caves I will not accept additional bookings for the final week of March or into April.
This may change again as we get closer and the development of the cave becomes clear, so dates may open up again but I am not very hopeful given the very warm temperatures we are seeing at the moment.
My spring / summer tours will become available in the next weeks, too.