I have no more open dates for any ice cave tours this season. My calendar is completely full until late March, with waiting lists for some dates.
Due to the warming temperatures and expected deterioration of the ice caves I will not accept additional bookings for the final week of March or into April.
This may change again as we get closer and the development of the cave becomes clear, so dates may open up again but I am not very hopeful given the very warm temperatures we are seeing at the moment.
My spring / summer tours will become available in the next weeks, too.
Unfortunately the bookings system seems to currently have a bit of a glitch and shows days in the calendar as available even though they are in fact fully booked — so when one then goes ahead and selects that day it gets confused and fails to present any open departure times.
I apologize for the inconvenience, and am working on getting that fixed but haven’t found a workable solution so far.
The next guaranteed available date as of right now (Feb 17th) is March 23rd.